Thursday, May 12, 2011

Fiskars Momentum™ Reel Mower -- Product Review



Fiskars Reel Hand Mower is a joy to push.  I have tested the following and know it to be true.  A 95 lb weakling (our daughter) can successfully cut my lawn with this mower.  It is important to set the blade height using the paper strip method.  When you perform this task use long paper strips and be very careful as those blades are fast and sharp!  I have also found that cutting a double mowing strip around the edges of the turf area to be mowed helps prevent the lawn clippings from being thrown on your sidewalks, gardens and driveway.  This reduces your cleanup and if necessary allows you to do those strips again to mulch up any buildup of clippings.  What I like best of all is I am not paying for hydro to run my lawnmower.  Bonus!!
--
Bruce

No comments:

Post a Comment